Pain therapy begins with detailed accessory and clinical diagnostics. This results in a wide range of treatment options: drug therapy, medical training therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, neural therapy as well as physical and occupational therapy. This is necessary becaus e pain therapy comprises all medical measures that can be used to relieve pain.
- Chiropractic is part of the alternative medicine. The aim of the treatment is to repair the faulty joint play and the displacements. Chiropractic is best suited for solving numerous spinal problems.
- Acupuncture aims to restore the body's healthy flow of energy by applying targeted pinpricks.
- In neural therapy, a special local anesthetic is administered to various body structures in order to influence the vegetative nervous system and to relieve pain thereby.
- The findings of sports medicine are used to develop a suitable kinesitherapy that can be used for prevention as well as for rehabilitation and therapy.
- Medical training therapy involves targeted training measures under medical supervision, mostly on strength machines that are used to treat muscular deficits.
Outpatient or inpatient rehabilitation serves to restore the best possible physical condition of a patient with preexisting physical limitations.
Pain therapy and chiropractic in Vienna - REVISALUT®